SHIPPING SCHEDULE ALERT:
We will be on vacation from 2:00 PM on Friday, August 18th through Sunday, August 27th. Any orders received during this timeframe will ship on Monday, August 28th.
Trionics developers prep, protect and preserve color to maintain that salon-gorgeous look and shine.
Gone are the days of unsightly breakage and unwanted hair damage caused when regular peroxide developers swell the cuticle until it bursts. Trionics developers apply far less pressure when under the cuticle layer, resulting in healthier hair and superior results. Miracles do happen!
Levels of Lift
Healthier hair: ingredients derived from sea kelp create an advanced alternative to regular, damaging peroxide
- Enzyme plant proteins set you free from the fear of damaged hair.
- These ammonia-free formulas nourish, heal and protect the hair and scalp, leaving hair manageable, soft, shiny and luxuriously beautiful.
Faster processing: enzymes naturally accelerate chemical reactions
- Do color treatments in half the time without the usual damage.
- Process 2-3 clients in the time it currently takes to do one and watch your business grow.
Superior results: pH 4.0 acidic formula helps to close down the cuticle, locking in the color
- Color is truer and lasts longer than you ever thought possible.
- Reds are brighter, browns are richer, and blondes are more vibrant.
Eliminates brassy tones: violet-based, cream-based, high-lift developers drab out brass
- Lighten to levels previously unimaginable, on scalp and off, safely.
- Get cooler tonal values and gorgeous high lift color—perfect for sunkissed highlights and on-trend techniques such as balayage and ombre.
Works on every client’s hair
- Tested and used by thousands of colorists for nearly 30 years.
- Asian, African-American, Hispanic, Caucasian, previously treated and virgin hair—with beautiful results every time.
Simple to Use
- Universal—works with all manufacturers’ hair color and bleaches, all applications: tints, weaves, highlights, balayage and ombre
- Simply replace your regular peroxide developer with Trionics
- Mix and apply in the same ratios as regular peroxide
- Process in half the time
- Place clients under a warm dryer with a plastic cap after color application.
- If dryer is not used, the benefits remain but color will process in normal amount of time.