Raise Your Balayage Game
Do you love the consistency of clay lighteners but find yourself frustrated by the lack of lift? Do you struggle to lift past the warmth? To blend lines? With dry hair post-processing? Now you can have it all with KO blondes. We brought color processing into the modern age with our enzyme developers—a gentler, safer, quicker alternative to ordinary peroxide products. This time we're revolutionizing balayage with KO blondes. When used with Lift Thru (50 vol) or Higher & Higher, together they deliver the ultimate in balayage lightening. You’ll marvel as the hair comes to life!
Two years in the making, KO blondes delivers:
Unsurpassed performance and results
- Paint with precision and control—no bleeding, swelling or movement
- Rapid lifting power up to 8 levels
- Violet pigments counteract yellow/orange, creating dazzling, natural looking, pure blonde color
- Hair is manageable, soft, luxuriously beautiful with mega-watt shine
Enriched with natural ingredients, providing the most advanced care for healthy hair
- Guar: protects, calms, conditions and restructures the hair
- Argan Oil: rich in vitamin E, imparts softness and moisture
- Safflower Seed Oil: calms and soothes the scalp while strengthening hair follicles
- Seaweed: like a protein shake for your locks, it infuses hair with health, strength and vitality
- Extraordinary for balayage, ombre and other on-trend techniques.
- Open air, with meche, saran, foilayage etc.; you’ll get superior results on all hair levels and textures.
- So versatile, KO blondes can even be used like a traditional bleach—with Actuator (20 vol) in foils—for consistently beautiful results.
KO: KnockOut Blondes—Gentle and effective, when coupled with Trionics enzyme developers, this proprietary blend will give you extraordinary results and the most advanced care for healthy, beautiful hair.
KO: KaOlin (clay)-based, unique formula mixes to the perfect, creamy consistency, seamlessly surrounding the hair in a hard shell, providing optimal saturation and rapid lifting.
“I really like KO blondes and get a lot more lift from it than from many other clay lighteners. I will use this all the time! I love the tone it gives, the consistency is really nice, and it did not swell. Even for foils or meche highlights with Trionics 20 vol [Actuator], it’s just as good as my current, traditional lightener of choice. Overall, VERY impressed!”